January 16, 2011

We are Married!

Robert and I got married on Tuesday January 11, 2011... We've been in wedded bliss ever since.

Since our little one would soon be here, we thought it best that we do it sooner rather then planning a big wedding and doing it later. It was a small wedding at the city offices and My parents and Roberts friends Sari and Mathew were the only people in attendance. After the Ceremony we went to Gormandise  (such a good little bakery, I recommend it to anyone!) with Sari and Matthew for lunch then headed home for an hour just relax and have a little alone time.

We then headed to the Roof with my family, it such a nice atmosphere and it was great that I could share my day with my little sisters and brother in law. It would have been that much better if my little brother was there, but he's serving the lord in Honduras and thats where he needs to be, but he was definitely in all our thoughts. 

Heres a pic of all of us at the Roof, I will add more pics when I get them :)


Brittany

0 comments:

Post a Comment