I appearently am crazy enough to get up at 5 in the morning and sit in line for 3 hours so I can get a 25 dollar gift card to Provo Crafts Craft store chain here in utah... Lori (LadybugLori on the cricut message board) and I woke up bright and early this morning. Our local Roberts was having a customer appreciation weekend and giving those cards away for the first 50 customers... Lori and I were Customers 15 and 16. 25 dollars doesn't seem like that much to the average person but they were also running a deal on solution carts 4 for 100 which means with that little plastic card I was able to get Home Decor for free! Soooo Cute. We are even going back later on in the day to do some make and takes... so fun!
1 comments:
WOOO HOOO Great fun! I wish I was there with ya!
Post a Comment