June 20, 2009

Went in to see dr. Kirkham About two weeks ago and he has put my back on the zoloft. This will take another few weeks to kick in and I really hope it starts to work. He then gave me a medication that is called Librax, its a combination of drugs one being for anxiety and one to stop stomach acid, They often give it to people with ulcers or Irritable Bowel Syndrom.
This was to help my throwing up and the Panic attacks I seem to be having in the mornings before work. Where it has helped the panic attacks not be so severe I am still throwing up.

I was suppose to go in for a follow up and to have my "womanly appointment" last week but I had to cancel. I reschedualed for Tuesday and really hope that we can come up with more options. I still am not myself and am thinking about calling the counsler to work through some things. I am kinda scared to do that however.

In other events I not being in my right mind somehow found myself making plans to go to a movie with my Exboyfriend Lance last night.... I know, I know those of you that knew me while I was dating Lance are all thinking YOU DID WHAT? But for some reason after Gene and I broke up he was the only person that would answer when I needed to talk. And then me being confused by emotion wondered what it would be like to see him again. Well after last night I've learned he hasn't grown up much and while he's fine to talk to over text in person he's kinda of boring and quite frankly annoying. We drove around after the movie for awhile and just kind of talked and I just kept thinking to myself why am I here.. Its been awhile since I've hung out with someone that doesn't share my values. Everything he wanted to talk about was worldly things and I was glad I am not part of that world. It doesn't sound very fun to be sourounded by Alcohol or friends who are supporting a drug habit. I am glad I've never really had to face that. I have only been to two parties that had alcohol involved and I left very quickly after it made its appearence.

1 comments:

Post a Comment