I hate stress. I am not exactly sure why I am stressed I love my job and when I get there I am fine and the day fly's by but for some reason when I get up to go my body just doesn't like it and I end up making myself sick to my stomach and I throw up. I really don't know how to fix it. And once we finally decide on a date to get married I know its going to be worse. As exciting and fun planning a wedding is, I've heard its very stressful.. So here I am trying to go to sleep just to start it all over again. I am so not looking forward to it. And to top it off I saw a big spider while I was doing my laundry tonight and so now I am freaked out and feel like the creepy crawlies are crawling all over my skin... I am in for a fun night.
anyways just needed to vent and this seemed to be a good place to do it.
A letter...
10 years ago
2 comments:
Oh man, I'm sorry you're stressed. Let me know if you need any help with wedding plans when you figure out the date!
It's gonna be ok...breathe!!! Luvs ya girlie!
Post a Comment