March 3, 2008

So apparently I started a blog 4 years ago and I've forgotten all about it. So maybe I should start using it. A little about me, I am 25 years old and in between jobs. This is a very stressful time for me seeing as I don't know what direction I want to take in life... I'd really like to go back to school and get my teaching degree but that of course takes money. So I've been looking for jobs. My limited experience has been Reception type jobs but I don't know if am very good at that. So I don't know.


I am also in a point where I'd like a new group of friends. I started attending a singles ward at the Uof U back in September and haven't really made any friends from there until this weekend when I went to a Relief Society Retreat at Bro. Craig's, a member of the bishopric, cabin. This was extremely fun, I was able to get to know the girls in the ward a little bit and think that I am going to be a little more social from now on. Its not so easy for me because I am such a quiet person who keeps to myself until i really get to know someone... but the new goal is to try to be more outgoing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment